Friday, December 19, 2008

Warm Day


It has really warmed up today reaching almost to 25 degrees. As you can see from the picture (taken out my bedroom window) we have lost a lot of snow. The weatherman says we have gotten 41 inches this year, but there is only about six inches on the ground, so everything is running as normal. Still haven't seen a lot of moose, but have seen some eagles scavenging around. Our hope is for a really chilly, really white Christmas. Christy said it would only be her second white Christmas. I don't really remember how many (or how few) I have seen.
Still haven't found a job, but I am not really looking, either. I am doing full-time duty with Grandaddy Daycare for Lydia, and it is really starting to kick in. She is growing like a weed and is really starting to pay attention to boundaries, so that is a good thing. If I have to start home-schooling her (because of Christy's negative experience with the school system), then that won't be such a bad thing. In fact, it might just be a blast!

No comments: